Friday, March 30, 2007
Creation
So sometimes I really enjoy living in a rural community. Yesterday, my sweet little puppy dog, Max, and I were walking our daily route. The university here in town is primarily an agricultural school and most of the campus is a giant farm. So, they have a path that circles most of the farm, about 2 miles. It really is one of the prettiest places in the town. While we were walking I noticed a cow off by herself a little ways acting kind of odd. So, Max and I stopped to see what was going on, only to discover she was in labor. Cool! Within about 15 minutes she had birthed the calf, cleaned it up, and the baby was walking. Amazing! Sure, this kind of thing happens all the time because God's creation is incredible. And I've even seen it happen before. But, something about just walking up on it, out in the pasture, with no idea it was about to happen, just made it sweeter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment