Friday, June 01, 2007

ahh...home again

I guess it doesn't matter if you've been away 3 years or 3 weeks...it still feels good to come home to America. For anyone currently making plans to fly to the other side of the ocean, and you have a choice to avoid London Heathrow airport, please do! Geez, that place is hot, cramped, and unorginized. I spent over an HOUR trying to get through security while transferring to my flight home. I appreciate their need to be as secure as possible, but it's seriously time to get more machines, hire more workers, and install AC! You know something is seriously wrong when Chicago Ohare looks INCREDIBLE compared to what I had just experienced in London. Thanks to Ohare for getting me through immigration, baggage return, customs, and security in less than 30 minutes! Yah America!!

So here I am with the main reason I'm glad to be home after a 30 hour travel day...

No comments: