Monday, June 16, 2008

boat trip

A day on the Bosphorous is definitely one of the highlights of living in Istanbul. Every summer that I've ever spent here, I've been blessed to go on at least one boat trip up to the Black Sea. This summer I'm actually getting to go on two. This past Saturday's trip was a real treat because it was a nice small group of good friends, good food, and Dr. Pepper!! It was also sad, though, because it was our last day to spend with our good friends, Byron and Karen. Thanks, guys!

The water was too cold for my taste, but the weather was just perfect for soaking up some sun and beautiful scenery. Doesn't it make you want to come visit??? :-) I'll be waiting.















The Black Sea

1 comment:

Ice Cream Family said...

Yea! New pictures! :) That all looks so fun. I would love to jump on a plane and head over there...don't think Ava would enjoy it though. ha!