Monday, March 06, 2006

Hadiya

Do you think aliens might be taking over the world by sucking every human being into creating their own blog? I mean, it could work, you know. By luring everyone into wasting countless hours logging their own moronic thoughts on cyberspace, and then catching the few souls who had not created a blog by sucking their time away reading everyone else's blog; who is left to protect the country from the aliens??? See, I was sucked in by wanting to leave a comment on a friend's blog. When I wasn't allowed to give my two cents unless I was a member of the blog community, my own arrogance about how funny my comment was forced me to join the club so everyone could read how witty I was. Boy,those aliens really know how to beat the human race. Those darn smarties!

3 comments:

Johnson Journal said...

and it gets addictive! I'm so glad you joined! but you better keep it updated! tamam mi? Elizabeth

Andrea and Jeff said...

ben de, i'm glad you joined the blog world! and the best part is you get to read fun comments! hope you are doing well, Rindy! kendine iyi bak! andrea, jeff and adeline

Anonymous said...

that's why i'm going to keep being an "other" in the identity spot.. until i get sucked in.. so i'll save you from the aliens..