Congratulations!!! Just wanted to welcome Bailey into the Johnson household. Way to go, Liz. Over 9 lbs...ouch! Can't wait to see all the cute pics.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hos Geldin into the world of blogging! I'm glad you've done it, just wait until you find yourself thinking in blogs. Sick, I know. I'll be keeping updated, thanks for always posting on mine :)
what a cute pic of billy and liz! i think you may need to schedule an istanbul layover (on your way to mumbai, of course) to see little Bailey'cim. She's COK PRECIOUS! :)
2 comments:
Hos Geldin into the world of blogging! I'm glad you've done it, just wait until you find yourself thinking in blogs. Sick, I know. I'll be keeping updated, thanks for always posting on mine :)
what a cute pic of billy and liz! i think you may need to schedule an istanbul layover (on your way to mumbai, of course) to see little Bailey'cim. She's COK PRECIOUS! :)
Post a Comment