Henry, Amy's college minister, led the service. He had us all crying and laughing throughout the whole ceremony. He even reserved at least 5 minutes of his sermon to highlight Amy's great laugh. Classic! I've spent the past 10 minutes trying to put into words an adequate description of the wedding, but somehow the experience for me was just too personal to write on a blog. Ask me about it the next time you see me! :-) It was pure worship.
Saturday, July 28, 2007
the wedding
Henry, Amy's college minister, led the service. He had us all crying and laughing throughout the whole ceremony. He even reserved at least 5 minutes of his sermon to highlight Amy's great laugh. Classic! I've spent the past 10 minutes trying to put into words an adequate description of the wedding, but somehow the experience for me was just too personal to write on a blog. Ask me about it the next time you see me! :-) It was pure worship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ok. wow. I don't really get their love story. can you explain? I know it is somewhat complex.
oh, sweet rindels, thank you! Thanks for posting wedding pics. I've got none so I'll write on my blog to have everyone come look at the snaps on your blog. :) it blesses me beyond words to read what you wrote. it was our prayer that our ceremony would be a blessing to those who came and that it'd be a time of worship. thank you friend. i love you so much! amy isaacson ;-) eeeee!
Post a Comment