Now that I've been tagged twice, I guess I'll comply. Peer pressure... :-)
four jobs i've had:
1. American Eagle sales associate
2. Optician
3. Surgical/clinic nurse
4. Church receptionist
four movies i've watched more than once:
1. Moulin Rouge
2. The Princess Bride
3. Gone With the Wind
4. The Money Pit
four places i've lived:
1. Istanbul, Turkey
2. Chicago, Illinois
3. Breckenridge, Colorado
4. Fort Worth, Texas
four tv shows i watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Cemberimde Gul Oya
3. the office
4. Chuck
four places i've been:
1. Cologne, Germany
2. Bregenz, Austria
3. Paris, France
4. Antalya, Turkey...favorite place in Turkey, so far!
four of my favorite foods:
1. french fries
2. chicken parmesan
3. Dad's grilled venison
4. bbq brisket
four things i'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. visiting America!!
2. seeing Angela in Paris!! (and Chris, too, of course)
3. boat trip to Black Sea
4. seeing my Turkish improve
four friends i'm tagging:
1. Sherry Stout
2. Allison Brake
3. Heather Speigel
4. Rebecca Alexander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thanks for the tag ;)
ok, i'm tagged... i accept :)
-heather sp
Tagged? What is that? You know I know nothing about blogging...I just post pictures of my cute kid. ha! :)
Post a Comment