Monday, June 16, 2008
someone must have prayed
Thanks, friends. I know someone must have prayed about the heat because yesterday a wonderful cool front came in. It was a really fun day. Some friends and I went to one of my favorite spots in the city where there is a jewelry/acccessory bazaar on Sundays. It's a cozy little neighborhood right on the water where ever Sunday they set up at least a hundred booths selling hand-made jewelry, scarves, paintings, purses, etc. There's also ladies making gozleme, kind of similar to quesedillas, and of course all the cay and coffee you could ever want. As we were perusing the jewelry stalls, the clouds darkened, it thundered a bit, and a cool wind blew through. This is absolutely my favorite kind of weather! By the time I got home and got my windows opened up, I was actually a little bit chilly. Ahh, sweet relief. Thanks to the Lord for sweet little blessings just when we need them.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!!
i miss sunday in ortakoy! and the gozleme ( i always got spinach on mine!!) thanks for the pics!
oh gozleme! :) Somehow I missed a few of these posts so I'm catching up! So glad for that cool front and praying you get another one now too! Love you so much friend, you are truly amazing.
Post a Comment