Tuesday, December 12, 2006
1 more final!!!
So I'm definitely in the "doing anything to keep from studying, but really need to be studying" phase of finals. I just took my 6th test of 7 and have exactly 19 hours left to study before the last, most important final. I hate that my hardest test is the last one. Of course, I should have been studying for it along the way, but I find it impossible to study for one subject when I have 6 tests before it to take. Anladin mi??? :-) It's moments like these that I REALLY wish I lived in a more civilized part of the world where i could find a Starbucks, or something equivalent, to study in. But, I'm stuck in one of the tiny cells they call study rooms at the school library. I need MOTIVATION!! Comprehensive...the most feared word in college. It makes absolute sense to give a comprehensive final at the end of the semester, especially for a degree that requires standardized board exams at the end, but WOW, oh how i hate comprehensive exams!!! I am forever "winging it" on comprehensive exams, and so far it hasn't proven fatal, but it really causes more stress than is necessary. The way I see it, I've already studied all the material once, right? So it should be in my brain somewhere, right? Like I said, I need MOTIVATION! Ok, here I go...studying...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment