Monday, January 21, 2008
Soft Towels!!
Today was a great day. The whole 2 1/2 years that I lived here before, I never had a dryer. So, crusty towels and crisp jeans were just a part of life. BUT today thanks to my great friends, Billy and Liz, I was able to bring home my first dryer in the 'bul! Actually, it's the first dryer I've ever owned. Guess I'm growin up, kids. :-) Now, does anyone know where I can get dryer sheets in Istanbul?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh Girl! Crispy towels & jeans??! You've been storin' up some MAJOR jewels because that is some sacrifice if I've ever heard it!
From our house to yours, we're very happy about your new gift and we hope it's GE, because that's what stock we own :)...haha!!
Thanks, Anna! I'm afraid it's not GE. But, in case there's a run on Turkish made appliances in the states, you and Shane might want to check out Arcelik. I'm sure it's just as quality as GE. :-)
That's sooo exciting, Rindy! I can't tell you how thrilled I am for you - soft towels in Turkey?! ;)
well, it has been quite a while since I lived there . . . but I remember having to import my dryer sheets!
yep import them or just use liquid fabric softner. I liked the snuggles vanilla scent. it was really nice. i'm glad you are enjoying the dryer! Love ya! Elizabeth
haha. I remember when the girls and I couldn't figure out how to use our washer, so we just assumed it was broke! We washed all of our clothes in the bathtub, and then had them hanging all over the apt. to boot! OH- the days of crispy jeans (and we never could get rid of that mold smell.)
Post a Comment