It's all making me very Turkey-sick. I miss it. I sounds like things are going well. Hope you are encouraged today and see God working around you!
love the pictures! those are great!
I cannot wait to come over there!!! I think you could just leave me by the vegetable stand and I would be happy!!!!! liz
it is not lettuce by the way. :) Cabbage
Elif, I was just checking to see if you knew you vegetable vocab. :-) Lahana, mi?
yeah. you did great. yes it is lahana. you can make dolma with it. Lahana Dolması :D
Post a Comment
RamblingRindy Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates
6 comments:
It's all making me very Turkey-sick. I miss it. I sounds like things are going well. Hope you are encouraged today and see God working around you!
love the pictures! those are great!
I cannot wait to come over there!!! I think you could just leave me by the vegetable stand and I would be happy!!!!! liz
it is not lettuce by the way. :) Cabbage
Elif, I was just checking to see if you knew you vegetable vocab. :-) Lahana, mi?
yeah. you did great. yes it is lahana. you can make dolma with it. Lahana Dolması :D
Post a Comment