Friday, October 03, 2008

Too early?


When do you start listening to Christmas music? I wrote a few days ago about the holiday week here and how it had really put me in the mood for Christmas music. But, I've typically always waited until Thanksgiving to pull out the decorations and music. Yesterday as I was cleaning up the kitchen and happy to have a little down time, I actually turned on some Christmas jazz. Then, I immediately turned it off. Is it too early? What do you think?

6 comments:

Johnson Journal said...

too early. When I worked in the office with Chris and Tim we always waited until November against Chris' wishes. He thought that was too early. However they do have Christmas stuff out at the stores now! good grief!

Unknown said...

I don't think it's too early. I'm listening to it as well. Christmas is so fun, why not enjoy it months before?

K said...

it's never ever too early...I've been listening to it on and off since July! :-)

Sherry said...

Go for it! Kenny G Christmas is playing in our mall (although, the people playing it have no idea what they are listening to). Enjoy!

Kim for the Kings said...

Isn't it crazy how Ramadan changing every year really makes it hard to attach seasonal memories? Knowing that, I say, as long as you won't get tired of it by 12/25, bring it out!

Fish said...

Always I go by November 1st. Simply because I absolutely love the music and could probably listen to it all year long. However, I think you go for it when the feelings hit you. Never too early!