Sitting in Anatomy and Physiology class this morning, I found my mind wandering a bit. Surprising, I know. To keep up the appearance that I was actually paying attention, I started skimming the vocab at the end of the chapter. I, and several classmates around me b/c I had to share the discovery, were extremely amused to find the following definition:
dumping syndrome: symptoms, including diarrhea, that often occur following a gastrectomy.
I think it's blogworthy to mention that Billy James was the next word that then pooped, I mean, popped into my mind. Gecmis olsun! Ok, so maybe a public blog is not the most appropriate place to discuss gastrointestinal disorders, but if your friends can't join you in a good GI laugh, who can???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
there's somethings you learn that need to be kept in class! Liz
I feel so honored to have made it onto your blog in such a beautiful way. I never will escape you and Teri having laughs at my expense. Haha! Thanks for remembering me. I can say the new Nexium that I take has gotten rid of many of my GI track problems. However there is the occation emergency. You know the "Where is the nearest McDonald's bathroom?" type of experience when your out in the city? Is that too personal for a blog? Anyway enjoyed the mention even if it was about some of my less than fine moments. Billy
Oh my goodness - yes all of this is a bunch of craziness, the things we actually write on here. But so funny to read them. I loved Billy's reminder about "Where is the nearest McDonald's bathroom?" Oh, the good times we've shared...
Rindy - super duper pooper excited about your blog!
I'm glad the big D made you think of Billy James and not me. :-) What does Billy mean "where's the nearest McD's bathroom?!" Doesn't he know to look for the mosque...there are always restrooms near the mosque. How do I know this and not BJJ?!?! :-)
Post a Comment