It's that time of the year again. Uggh! Good news, though...these may be the very last finals I ever take!! :-) Bad news, though...my final on Thursday covers EVERYTHING I've studied for the past 2 years. Here's a look at the load I've been carrying around and cramming into my brain for the past two years, not counting all the other science classes I had to take at the same time. And they think I'm supposed to know everything in that stack of books! Yikes!
Monday, May 07, 2007
Final final
It's that time of the year again. Uggh! Good news, though...these may be the very last finals I ever take!! :-) Bad news, though...my final on Thursday covers EVERYTHING I've studied for the past 2 years. Here's a look at the load I've been carrying around and cramming into my brain for the past two years, not counting all the other science classes I had to take at the same time. And they think I'm supposed to know everything in that stack of books! Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
of course you are suppose to know EVERYTHING!!!
Post a Comment