And now for a VERY Arkansas experience! Because of the "quaintness" of Arkansas, there is only one major Division I university in the state. (Although my alma mater, UCA, recently joined Div. I AA and is kicking butt!!) This enables the ENTIRE state to be Razorback fans. Thanks to a great friend, with a generous dad, I got to cheer the Hogs on in Fayetville this weekend as they played a big rival, Alabama. Going to a game in Fayetville could really be called a "cultural immersion experience". Here is the day in pictures...

Heather and I ready for the big game!

"Calling the Hogs" If you're a special friend, you've heard me do this. :-) WOO PIG SOOEY!

The villains...BAMA.

The heroes...Razorbacks.

The opponents meet.

After 2 overtimes, the Razorbacks miraculously ended up with a win!! Focus on #31 in this pic, smile, and say thank you. 3 missed field goals and a missed extra point put BAMA on the losing end. Cok sagol!
2 comments:
i toally thought.. she was saying PIG SOOEY before i read that you yelled PIG SOOEY... you arkansasians.. skewed by a snorting hog with a horned back
I can't stop laughing and remembering your pig b-day cake and the baked beans with bacon (in honor of the hawgs! (Sweet Leesa!!) I miss football sister! Great pics!
Post a Comment